Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What is Cisco Selling? It's not UC.

As a UC Expert, I contribute regularly to UCStrategies, and one way is via a monthly column that runs on their portal. This time around, I wanted consolidate my learnings from two recent Cicso events. One was Cisco Connect, held in Toronto last month, and the other was their Customer Collaboration Day held last week in Phoenix.

In short, Cisco is focusing more on delivering business value  based on technology rather than the value of the technology itself. All market leaders have to do this, but these events provided a good window on how Cisco is going to market. With a focus on what this means for UC, I put this article together for the UCStrategies portal. I hope you enjoy it, and would welcome comments any time.

No comments: