Monday, May 5, 2014

5 Trends in the UC Marketplace - Interview Feature

I don't often engage directly with content agencies, but they're popping up on my radar more often these days. You need to be careful here, but in this particular case the fit seemed fine. The sponsor is TollFreeForwarding.com, and having seen what's up there, their content seemed quite interesting - and worth checking out.

For my piece, I was interviewed about 5 trends driving UC, and if you follow me, you know that I'm on top of that space. They did a nice job putting this together, and they have a  pretty good handle on how to do inforgraphics. Let's see how it trends, but you might be seeing more content from me there soon!

The interview was posted late last month, but for a few reasons it's only gotten to my inbox now. Here's the link, and I hope you enjoy it.

No comments: