Friday, April 25, 2014

Next Stop - UC Summit, La Jolla

Travelling to California is always a treat, and the long flight is worth it for something like the UC Summit. This is the annual conference put on by UCStrategies, where I'm a regular contributor. Jim Burton and his team have a good thing going, and UC Summit 2014 will be solid as always.

This is my third time attending, and am looking forward to seeing my UC Expert colleagues in person for a change. The event has become fairly channel-centric, so both the vendors and UC Experts will provide an intense re-fresh on the challenges and opportunities for driving UC adoption.

I'll be out there Sunday afternoon and am staying til wrap-up Wednesday afternoon. If you're attending, I won't be hard to find, and will share updates on my blog and twitter (@arnoldjon) as time allows. Even better, you can follow the event in near real time via the direct twitter feed: #UCSummit14.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its highly appreciable job. Keep it up.

Best Help Desk Software